2017 Winter League Champions: Jermaine Jackson
Welcome to the Melrose Perfect 10 Advanced League!
We are located south of Santa Monica Blvd. and west of N La Brea Ave., at the Poinsettia Rec Center.
Looking for smaller teams? Wanting to focus more on strategy? Do you have a tourney team looking for a way to get practice time? Well, we have a league for you! This league is our most competitive offering and best suited for veteran players. All free agents will be placed on a team – feel free to sign up with a small group of friends or an entire team of 10, minimum 2 females. All games are played with the official no-sting rubber dodgeball of the World Dodgeball Society to super sweet tunes.
Teams will play multiple matches each week. The season will conclude with a Championship Sunday where all teams will compete in a seeded elimination tournament.
Fall 2017 Season Kickoff: Sunday, October 1
Open Gyms: Every Sunday
Open gyms are from 12:30PM-2:30PM. Open to all skill levels and just $5 for two hours!
- Game Day: Sundays
- Location: Poinsettia Rec Center
- Match Times: 2:30-3:30PM or 3:30-4:30PM
- 12 max, 10 players on the court
- 2 girl minimum, both must be on the court
- For each female not on the court, one male must start the game on the out line (but still can be caught in). 10-person rule still applies.
- 8-week season concludes with a Super Ball Sunday Tourney
- Cost: $60 per player
Feel free to contact the league managers with any questions, comments or crazy cat GIFs you may have:
Standings & Schedule
Stay tuned for the league schedule and team standings!