Las Vegas Dodgeball Invitational
December 16-17, 2017
World Dodgeball Society is excited to be heading back to Vegas for SkillCon 2017! This time we’re moving on up to The Rio as part of the Moxie Games, as seen on ESPN Family. WDS will be hosting a tournament featuring a battle of dodgeball leagues throughout North America, with each attending league sending their Champions to represent!
Team Qualifications: To qualify as a potential league nominee, teams must have won their most recent league championship.
Team Size: Games are played with 12 on the court; 3 women minimum. Rosters up to 16 are allowed.
- Players must have been rostered on the respective league’s most recent championship team.
- If a player qualifies in multiple leagues, they must choose one league to represent.
- Open rosters spots may be filled by a replacement player within the league.
- Teams must submit their rosters no later than December 1stand secure their spot by registering their full team in full.
- Registration per team is $360. This includes to all SkillCon and Moxie Games events, but does not include travel or hotel costs.
More details on SkillCon and The Moxie Games can be found on their site. Space is limited! If you’d like your league to be considered for the field or have questions about SkillCon x WDS, shoot us an email .
Los Angeles Dodgeball Championships
January 6-7, 2018
Join us as we bring dodgeball to The Los Angeles Convention Center and showcase the game we love in front of one of the largest live audiences ever! As part of The Fit Expo 2018, the World Dodgeball Society will be sharing dodgeball with the masses and hosting both a Co-ed 8 v 8, Women’s 4 v 4 and Men’s 4 v 4 Tournament. Prizes, trophies and bragging rights will all be on the line!
Rep your team, city and/or league while you help show people what dodgeball is all about. Sign up your team today! Registration includes entry into the Fit Expo for both days. All matches played w/ the official no-sting rubber balls of WDS
Co-Ed 8v8 – Teams of 8, rosters up to 10; 2 female minimum
9:30 AM: Player Check-In begins (check in will go until 10:30 AM)
11 AM: Co-ed Round Robin
3 PM: Co-ed Elimination Round
Women’s 4v4 – Teams of 4
Men’s 4v4 – Sunday, Teams of 4
10 AM: Player Check-In begins (check in will go until 11 AM)
11 AM: Women’s 4 v 4 Tourney
2 PM: Men’s 4 v 4 Tourney